Monday, February 2, 2009

Olivia's Simple Baby Bib







I made this bib from the Simple bib pattern and it was a very quick project. I enjoyed using one of my Grandma's vintage buttons. It's the first time I've used one since I inherited her collection and sewing kit this past year. It makes the bib extra special to me.


The yarn is from Blue Sky Alpaca. I'd like to knit the world a big fluffy blanket with their organic cotton. It is so soft and the color is so fresh. My color choice was inspired by a vase of hydrangeas that my mother has on her table. It reminded me of spring, Easter eggs and little girls' dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! The colors are indeed very easter. In fact, I think I had an easter dress in that color when I was little.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Custom Search